Hi! I'm Julie. I help style-savvy people who want the help of a professional designer to create a cohesive interior style, to feel at home in their house, and to design a space that is a reflection of their personality and lifestyle.
My passion is creating beautiful environments that have a calming and welcoming energy. A home that is a haven will allow you to lead a more peaceful, productive life.
I have my MA in Interior Design from Marymount University in Arlington, VA. I am an Allied Member of the American Society of Interior Designers. I am also a LEED Green Associate, a designation I learned through an exam given by the US Green Building Council. My personal style is Domino magazine meets House Beautiful meets Traditional Home. I love baseball, sailing, weather that is between 60-80 degrees, dogs, quoting Mean Girls, and architecture of the early twentieth century. Think of me as a real life mash-up of Liz Lemon, Mindy Lahiri, Bridget Jones and Grace Adler. I live in Arlington, VA with my two doggos. You can learn more than you ever wanted to know about me here.
Find out how to get started on the Menu of Services page.
Around the Web...
SWATCHPOP APRIL 2017 DESIGNER OF THE MONTH
Getting to Know Julie Daniel
Behind the Design: Julie Daniel of L'Abri Interiors
What I've Achieved
- Masters in Interior Design from Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia
- Achieved LEED Green Associate ranking by passing the exam given by the US Green Building Council.
- Experience in both residential and commercial interior design, decorating and staging.
- Bachelors in Modern Foreign Languages from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- Masters Thesis written on the psychological and physical characteristics that turn a house into a home, and how these attributes were discussed in home magazines published between 1929-1945.