Hi! I'm Julie. Welcome to my design home on the web. I am an interior designer at Caitlin Wilson Design. At this time I am not accepting design projects on my own.
I have my MA in Interior Design from Marymount University in Arlington, VA. I am an Allied Member of the American Society of Interior Designers. I am also a LEED Green Associate, a designation I learned through an exam given by the US Green Building Council. My personal style is Domino magazine meets House Beautiful meets Traditional Home. I love baseball, sailing, weather that is between 60-80 degrees, dogs, quoting Mean Girls, and architecture of the early twentieth century. Think of me as a real life mash-up of Liz Lemon, Mindy Lahiri, Bridget Jones and Grace Adler. I live in Arlington, VA with my two doggos. You can learn more than you ever wanted to know about me here.
Around the Web...
SWATCHPOP APRIL 2017 DESIGNER OF THE MONTH
Getting to Know Julie Daniel
Behind the Design: Julie Daniel of L'Abri Interiors
What I've Achieved
- Masters in Interior Design from Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia
- Achieved LEED Green Associate ranking by passing the exam given by the US Green Building Council.
- Experience in both residential and commercial interior design, decorating and staging.
- Bachelors in Modern Foreign Languages from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- Masters Thesis written on the psychological and physical characteristics that turn a house into a home, and how these attributes were discussed in home magazines published between 1929-1945.